A new, revolutionary step forward in the NFT ecosystem
Passive Income NFTs are the new, revolutionary step forward in the NFT ecosystem.
With Nidhi, NFTs are no longer speculative assets, subjective in value. Passive NFTs by Nidhi have a backed floor price and reward holders with tokens every 7 hours.
This is accomplished by automatically taking a portion of the initial NFT sale and utilizing those funds to buy and stake GURU, the algorithmic currency backed by real world assets currently delivering over 100,000% APY.
Half of the yields generated from the staked GURU are aggregated to the NFT itself, resulting in compounding yields over time, and the other half is able to be redeemed as passive income by the holder of the NFT.
This solves the issue of NFTs having little to no underlying value while fostering an indefinite rise in guru tokens for the NFT itself through compounding yields.
Good to know: Each GURU token is backed by real world assets such as gold, fine wine and real estate as well as crypto assets such as DAI. Passive NFTs by Nidhi are backed by GURU which gives them an inherent and redeemable value.
NFTs, like all speculative assets, are subjective in value. That value relies purely upon the individual NFT itself, should demand dry up, there is nothing preventing an NFT from dropping to 0, or the market from becoming completely illiquid.
Many have watched some of their favorite NFT projects go to zero simply because there is a lack of underlying value behind the product.
Now what are you left with? A JPEG file sitting in your wallet that no one wishes to buy.
Here are some additional issues with the current NFT market:
- 1.Zero Promised Liquidity: Unlike other stores of value, most NFTs are completely speculative which can lead to markets drying up and holders losing everything they have invested in an NFT project
- 2.No backing: Most NFTs are not backed by anything, or are reliant upon promises from the project roadmap that may never come into fruition
- 3.No Tangible Value: There are some projects that add different benefits to their NFTs like access to exclusive parties and such, but most projects build demand specifically because many people speculate that there will be someone willing to pay more for the NFT than they have (aka speculation)
How do Passive Income NFTs benefit the community?
- 1.Provide a passive income stream: Buyers of Passive Income NFTs are rewarded every 7 hours with redeemable payments in GURU.
- 2.Your NFT is backed: Buyers can now be assured that their investment will not go to zero and that there is an accessible and valuable currency backing their NFT.
- 3.Anyone can create them: Anyone can go to the Nidhi website and easily create their own passive income NFT
- 4.You have promised exit liquidity: At anytime you can burn the NFT for the full amount of GURU backing the NFT
Why would an NFT project wish to partner with Nidhi?
- 1.NFTs backed by staked GURU rise in value automatically: As the Passive Income NFT receives rebase rewards every 7 hours that NFT increases in underlying value. 50% of all rebases accrue to the NFT which compounds over time. The other 50% is redeemable by the NFT owner.
- 2.Adding the passive income feature helps you stand out in a crowded market: This feature makes you stand out amongst other NFT projects as you onboard your supporters to a passive income stream
- 3.Your NFT will have an established floor price: Buyers of the NFT do not have to be wary of a downward price spiral because each NFT is backed by a redeemable, backed currency GURU
- 4.Early adopters are rewarded the most: As the GURU currency grows in volume early NFT adopters will see their NFTs grow in value exponentially
Learn the fundamentals of Passive Income NFTs to get a deeper understanding of our main features: